Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today's Doctor Appointment

I met with a fantastic OBGYN today... She will be my new doctor. I was very impressed with her. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Based upon all the information that she has, as well as on how my belly is measuring, I am 24 weeks along and will be due May 12th (my original due date)!! I'm just so happy that all the confusion is cleared up!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanette - you look great! I'm glad you found a doctor that you like - it makes the whole process a lot easier! Please tell everyone that we say hi!
    Becky & Brendan Cullinan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette-
    I am friends with some of your blogging buddies. Congrats on your pregnancy and I am a couple weeks behind you with our second! Enjoy this trimester. It is the best one!
    nadia
    www.duncansmiracle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete