Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Massachusetts Baby Shower...

I had my Massachusetts baby shower this past Sunday afternoon at my parent's house. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post online just yet but will post them when I get a chance... It was a great day! I had family and friends come. Mary, my mother-in-law, was even nice enough to fly in for the event!! It was great to catch up with everyone, let them all see my extremly large belly and to celebrate the upcoming birth of my baby girl! I received so many adorable outfits and toys! Our baby isn't born yet but she's already spoiled!!

As for me, I'm now 3o weeks pregnant and my belly is growing literally everyday!! I'm definitely at the stage where I don't feel comfortable most of the time because my stomach is so large! But with the increased belly size comes the blessing of being able to feel our baby move more and more everyday! Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment