Sunday, April 27, 2008

Two more weeks to go!!


I'm now 38 weeks pregnant. Two more weeks to go (if she were to be actually born on her due date...)!! Andrew comes home in 1 week so I keep telling her to stay in for at least that long! :) My doctor hasn't checked to see if I'm dilated/effaced yet so I have no clue whether the process has started yet. But my body certainly feels like it's changing and getting ready for something to happen. I am definitely feeling very very pregnant these days!! We're just so excited because we have waited 9+ months to meet this little girl and will be seeing her little face in just a few short weeks! Very soon, photos that I take of my belly in my bathroom mirror will be replaced with photos of Andrew & I and our baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her! Does she have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete