Andrew is on his way home for R&R!! As I type this, he should be on a C-130 leaving Iraq!!!! The trip should take about 2 days based upon everyone else's past experiences. We're hoping he'll be home Monday afternoon. I just keep telling the baby to hold out until at least then!! I have my 39 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning so hopefully he'll be able to make it home in time so he can come. It would be so neat to have him there!
The Pohl household is just bustling, trying to stay busy and get all the last minute cleaning, errands, welcome home stuff done! Such an exciting time! I just want the next two days to fly by so I can go pick him up at the airport. I'm going to be such a sobbing mess when I see him! ha ha I even bought waterproof eye makeup for the occasion! I can't wait!! :)
YAY!!! So we can also start sending you labor vibes after Monday. So exciting. :D
ReplyDelete