Avery & I went to the doctor's for her 4 month well baby check up today. She weighs 15lbs which puts her in the 75th%. She is now 24 inches long which lands her right in about the 60%. The doctor says that she's doing quite well! Unfortunately, she had to get more shots. I think I dread the shots more than she does! She was a little trooper! I was worried that she might not be feeling great tonight but she was wonderful! Whew!
The doctor said that it was time for me to start feeding her rice cereal. So tonight we tried it out for the first time! I was expecting her to reject the spoon and food at first and then eventually catch on. Nope! She opened right up and ate like an old pro with minimal spitting of the food!!!! She had this secret little talent and was just waiting for the day to show it off! The doctor said to stick with the rice cereal for about a month and then move onto the other foods when she turned 5 months. So exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment