Avery has been eating rice cereal for about two weeks now. She'll eat it but she gets bored quickly with it. She seems very interested in food when I eat so I decided to move on and try another solid food today... The doctor suggested that I start with the green vegetables first. As we all know, they don't taste as sweet as fruits so he said that it's best to start with the less delicious ones first. I figured that I might get a little resistance but that she'd warm up to the idea eventually. I was wrong! She LOVED her green beans immediately! Her body language is much different than when she eats rice cereal! After just a few bites, she opened her mouth immediately and started excitedly flailing her arms and legs around. Check out the videos below of her reaction to green beans for the first time...
Her reaction after finishing her green beans...
Holy crap! i have the cutest kid ever. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie!!! Yep, she loves her some green beans!!! That's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete