Avery & Isabelle "do lunch"! That's Avery's favorite restaurant toy in her hand, sugar packets of course!

It was an unseasonably warm Colorado Halloween night so Avery and I took advantage of it! We strapped her in her stroller and Avery, our friend Stephanie, and I went for a little walk around the neighborhood. We didn't trick or treat but we did visit some friends in the neighborhood! We visited The Weeks family and The Lopez family next door to show off our cute little baby butterfly. Avery had fun but she got really tired after we circled the block. This photo was taken when we got home. The expressions on her face are hysterical! Contrary to her expressions, she actually had a nice time out! Once we were home, we handed out candy to all the neighborhood kids and then she headed off to bed. She had fun but I can't wait for next Halloween when her daddy is with us and she can walk!!

No comments:
Post a Comment