Avery had her 6 month well baby check up appointment on Tuesday and she is as healthy as can be! She is now 17.9 lbs which puts her in the 83% and she is in the 50% for height. The funny thing is that she's in the 10% for her head!!!! You can't tell... it's not like her head is exceptionally smaller than the rest of her body! The doctor did say that it was perfectly normal. Andrew also got to witness Avery getting shots. Not a fun thing to do but very necessary!
For those of you that are asking... I will be posting some pictures of Andrew and Avery very shortly! :)
Aww..I think Belle and her weight the same..I put her on my scale and it said she weighed 17.6lbs...they can share clothes!
ReplyDeleteYay, big girl!!! I'm so happy she's doing so well... You're a good Mommy!!! Have fun with that pumpkin!!!
ReplyDelete