Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homecoming pictures!!!!

Here are some pictures of Andrew's homecoming (in no particular order). Unfortunately, some pictures came out great while others came out blurry. Of course some of the blurry photos were the really cute ones so I included them in the blog anyway!
The homecoming was at 4am on Wednesday, 11/12/08. Avery & I woke up nice and early and drove to Ft. Carson for the ceremony. Right on time, the soldiers all marched in and a 10 minute ceremony took place. I could not find Andrew in the line up for the life of me during the ceremony. He was in the very back row behind some exceptionally tall people! Luckily, when it was over, he came up to us and we had our reunion. I cried, of course! It's so nice to have him home. We got home around 5am and Avery was hyper!! She was laughing, dancing and just generally showing off for her daddy! We all went back to bed from 6-8 and then woke up and had breakfast with Avery. We're a little sleep deprived but very happy to all be together again!




Shely, Belle, Avery and I before the ceremony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment