It has been unseasonably warm in Colorado recently. It's been 65 degrees for the past two days! We keep telling ourselves not to get too used to it. It's fantastic! Avery and I took Bowen outside to play fetch with him today. She obviously couldn't throw the ball for Bowen but I'd let her play with it before I'd throw it to him. She'd get a kick watching Bowen retrieve it. When he brought it back, we'd both clap and cheer for him. It was quite fun!
Avery's Aunt Sarah & Uncle Bryan bought her THE new favorite toy in the house. It's a little musical mirror. It sings and lets her make instrumental noises by hitting the specific instrument. She LOVES it. She also loves making faces into the mirror and staring at herself. She has started pulling herself up and standing by herself with the support of the mirror! She supports herself and gets balance from holding onto the toy. This is a picture of her holding herself up on the toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment