Saturday, March 21, 2009
A big girl at the park!
Avery & I frequent the park down the street from us quite a bit now that the weather has been nice. She always loves to swing in the baby swings. She just laughs, smiles and claps and has a great time. Before yesterday, the swings were pretty much the only thing that she was interested in. However, now that she's really good at climbing stairs and crawling, I decided to let her crawl up the stairs on the jungle gym and then crawl all the way to the big slide. At the big slide, we'd slide down together and then start all over again. She LOVED it!! She also really enjoyed watching all the big kids play right next to her. As you can imagine, she got quite dirty but was also quite tired for her afternoon nap!!!! We were at the park for a little over an hour! I didn't get any pictures but will definitely snap a few next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment