Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Day At The Zoo!

Avery & I went to the zoo with Shely & Belle Weinrich today. It was a perfect day for the zoo, minus the wind. The day started off difficult when Avery's forehead broke out in a horrible rash and her left eye got all red. We put sunscreen on her face and I think that is what did it. I was thinking we weren't going to be able to stay at the zoo but it cleared up and the day turned out to be fantastic! The girls were really into looking at the animals and much more aware of things than when they went when they were 3 months old! The first exhibit was the giraffe's and she jumped and grabbed me and started crying when they stuck their heads over the railing towards her. Once I told her they were big puppies and pet one, she started panting like a puppy and started laughing at them! It was a really fun day! This is Avery & Belle in a petting zoo exhibit.
Avery in a big chair!
In the big cat section with Belle!
A picture that I took of Avery & myself!
She loved watching the monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment