Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Avery's "sweet ride"!

I recently found a wagon for Avery on Craig's List for $35 so I had to snatch it up! I have been looking for a good deal for quite some time so I was excited about getting it for her. It's technically her "birthday present" from us but we gave it to her now because the weather has been so nice that we just couldn't resist! She LOVES it!!!! She has been in love with it from the moment that we put her in it! It has two seats, a storage compartment, cup holders, a door and a nice long handle for pulling her. We like to call it "Avery's sweet ride". Maybe we can get her some rims or a kickin' sound system for her 2nd birthday! LOL She doesn't sit on the seat, she likes to kneel and hold onto the front. We've given up on trying to make her sit properly but we do insist that she stays on her knees and holds on the whole time. Below are some shots of Avery in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment