Andrew & I took Avery to a place called The Little Gym today. I saw it online and thought that we'd try it out. They offered a free trial class so we went to it today. Avery had a blast! They sang songs, played on the gym equipment, practiced somersaults, wheel barrels and running. They also played with balls, climbed on obstacles, played with a parachute and even bubbles! She was just smiling and dancing and having a blast! Unfortunately, it costs WAY more than we'd like to pay for something like this. Especially with it being summer... We are going to go on many walks, to the park to crawl around on the jungle gym, to the dog park and even swim in her new baby pool in the yard. It was a fun activity overall! On another note, we found a fisher price 2 seater wagon on Craig's list for a fantastic price the other day. Avery LOVES it!! We take her for walks around the neighborhood and to the park. She has a great time! I'll have to get some pictures to post of her in her "new ride"! She also got to visit me at the ranch where I've been leasing a horse and wasn't too sure of the horses. They're much bigger than her dogs and cats at home!! She'll get used to it though... afterall, she's going to be a talented equestrian one day!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment