Monday, June 15, 2009
Avery is learning so much!
It's amazing how much Avery seems to be learning these days! She's now walking every where! She seems to understand all that we say, even if she can't communicate the way that we do quite yet. Every time we teach her something new, she picks it up right away! Here is a list of all that she has learned...when asked, she can point to her ears, nose, toes, chin and "buttons" (her belly button). She knows that cows say "moo", ducks say "quack", kitties say "meow", doggies pant, and monsters growl! She gives kisses, hugs and blows kisses. She says "hi" and "bye" when appropriate. She knows sign language too! So far she can tell us that she's "all done" and "wants more" with her hand signals. She can throw a ball. She will say "la la la la" when I ask her to sing. She will clap her hands when I ask her to. There are so many other cool things that she's learned but I can't think of them all right now. Also, I'm being asked to read one of Avery's favorite books to her so how can I resist?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment