Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rain Rain, Go Away!!!!

It's been raining for days and days... We've been trying to keep Avery occupied but it's tough when you can't go outside! We took her to lunch yesterday and then to the mall to try out an indoor play area. It was a really cool area!! The only problem is that it seems that every other parent in Colorado Springs had the same idea so it was overcrowded with a ton of rambunctious kids! All of these bigger kids overwhelmed Avery and made Andrew & I nervous that Avery might get stepped on or pushed. It was WILD in there!! So we only played for a little while. I want to take her back there when it's not so crowded. I think she'll really enjoy it! Oddly enough, she seemed to enjoy going shopping afterward more... that's my girly girl in training! Below, she's going down the slide. She LOVES slides!!
Walking around... not quite sure what to make of all of it...
Doing what she's good at... climbing stairs!
All smiles after lunch and on the way to the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment