Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swimming!

We bought Avery a big covered inflatable pool for her birthday. She hated it! I think it might be bc it overwhelmed her. It has a roof and is covered on three sides. She would always cry when we put her in it. So we decided to deflate it and save it for next year and get her a $10 Walmart pool. We were right... she LOVED it! We put some fun toys in there that perked her interest and she wanted to hop right in. She had a blast playing! I witnessed one of the CUTEST moments ever... She was playing in the pool when our dog, Wilson, came up to her and started drinking water from the pool. She thought that this was the funniest thing and laughed at him. Two seconds later, she put her face in the water and tried to lick up the water, just like Wilson did! It was one of those moments where I wish I had my camera ready! Wilson got Avery to put her face in the water for the first time. It was adorable & priceless!

1 comment:

  1. VERY CUTE! The plastic pool is the best invention ever!

    ReplyDelete