Friday, July 31, 2009

Massachusetts Beach Trip!

We just got back from a 2 week trip to visit my family in Massachusetts! We did so many fun things while we were there! It was so great to visit family! For the 1st week, we all went to our family beach house. During that time, we had the Blake family come for a weekend visit, we had the 2nd annual Coolidge Beach House party & Bon Fire, tons of fun at the beach as well as in the river at the boat house! Avery LOVED the sand and the ocean. She ate tons of sand and was completely covered by the end of each beach day! On one particular day, she was completely obsessed with chasing the seagulls (or as she called them, "quack quacks")! She wasn't afraid of the water and waves at all either! When we went to the river, she was really into exploring the sea weed, crabs and hermit crabs! We stayed at my parents Somerset house for the 2nd week. During that time, we had a bunch of play dates with my friends that have children her age, we went to a friend's 2nd birthday party and got to do plenty of swimming at my parents pool! Below are a few pictures that I have but will post more as I receive them from family & friends that took them! I have a ton of other photos from our trip posted on my Face Book account if you want to check them out!
Avery, Sarah & I playing in the river
Pohl family photo in front of our beach house before a day at the beach!
Avery playing with a car at Addison's 2nd birthday party!
I was showing Avery a hermit crab!
Avery playing in a mini boat that Jenn & I used to play in as children!

No comments:

Post a Comment