Avery & I were at Target yesterday and I found Mr. Bubbles bath foam which is something that my sister and I LOVED as children!! For those of you that don't know, it's soap that comes out from a whip cream like can! I just HAD to get Avery some of it. I was all excited to introduce Avery to something that brought so much fun in my childhood... She wasn't sure what to make of it at first. She was very serious while she was touching it and rubbing it into her skin. I wasn't sure if she actually liked it or not?!? I soon found out, though, when I put it away and she looked at me quite seriously and said "more more more". So I took it back out and asked her where she wanted it squirted and we used like half the can in one bath! The pictures below are of us being silly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment