Saturday, September 19, 2009

I made the same announcement exactly 2 years ago (yesterday)...

I just realized that yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of my first blogger post! These past 2 years have seen so much change! It's great to be able to look back and remember all that has happened! On September 18th, 2007, I posted that I was pregnant! Ironically, I'm going to follow suit and make a VERY similar announcement... I'm pregnant AGAIN! We have already told close family and friends so I figured that it's safe to post it on my blog since it's followed by that same crowd!

If you look in my blog archieves and read my first ever post, you're going to find that it's basically the exact same post as this one... The only difference is that this post is regarding Avery's soon to be sibling! We found out on September 5th and I'll be exactly 6 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow! These two will be almost exactly 2 years apart! Let's just hope that they don't share the same birthday!!!!

It's really fun to read back all of my old posts and reminisce being pregnant with Avery. I look forward to having two babies to write posts about now ~ my adorable vivacious toddler AND my new pregnancy!

Andrew & I are SO excited about this new pregnancy!! We were ready to add an addition to our little Pohl family and are overjoyed that it happened so quickly! Avery is going to be such a wonderful older sister! It's going to be so great to be able to have Andrew and Avery by my side to experience it with me! Now, if I can just fast forward through this 1st trimester and all the fun symptoms that come along with it! :)

3 comments:

  1. What awesome and exciting news! Congrats and man do you know how to make life changes all at once! Hope the move is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys - it will be nice to have Andrew around this time!! can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete