Avery's bottom gums have been very swollen and bothering her for several weeks now but there have been NO new teeth... Today, she was babbling to me and I saw a little flash of white in her mouth and there it was... a bottom molar and another one is just below the surface! These are her first molars!! This brings the total tooth count to 9 (with another on the way)! She doesn't let me look at it too long, never mind take a picture so this post will just have to be news and no picture. Sorry!
On another note, this is our last full week in Colorado without having to take care of moving responsibilities. I hope that Avery and I can take full advantage and get out to enjoy a few more fun things in Colorado! We also have dinner planned next Sunday with Avery's Great Grandma Nanny so we'll definitely have to get some cute pics of the two of them together!! I hope to take many pictures so that family & friends that need frequent blog updates will be satisfied! Ooooh the pressure! LOL :) Seriously though, I'm glad that everyone enjoys the blog and looks forward to Avery updates! For that reason, I'll keep 'em coming to the best of my ability!!
No comments:
Post a Comment