We went out to dinner with some friends tonight at Texas Road House. Avery got the Mac N cheese and LOVED it! Shortly after she started to eat, she figured out something SUPER fun to do with it, instead of eat it... She stuck a noodle up her nose while half of it was hanging out. As good parents, we probably shouldn't have laughed but it was just too hard to keep a straight face as we were telling her "no". Any parent will know, once we laughed once, it was something that she insisted on doing over and over again... Poor thing, we ended up having to take it away from her! Luckily she had eaten most of her dinner before she figured out this trick! I knew that everyone would want to see the picture but I forgot my camera! Luckily, my friend Katie had hers so she took a picture. I'll post it as soon as I get it from her. It's pretty hilarious to see your child with Mac N Cheese hanging out of her nose while you're trying to discourage and keep a straight face all at once!
No comments:
Post a Comment