Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sydney is growing up SO fast!!

Sydney is only 8 weeks old, yet I feel like she's already growing up way too quickly!! In the past, I wanted Avery to grow and change quickly because I was always excited to see what the next stage was... Now that I know just HOW QUICKLY is all goes, I want Sydney to take it as slow as possible! ;) LOL My big girl Sydney has already outgrown her newborn clothes and is now in 0-3 months and 3 month clothes!!
Here are a few photos of Sydney showing off her new skills!
Sydney's neck is very strong and she can hold it up herself 85% of the time!! I still keep my hand close by just in case she jerks her head to the side, back or front! She really seems to love sitting in her Bumbo chair!
Sydney holding a rattle. This was Avery's first toy that she could actually hold and play with and now it's Sydney's! :)

1 comment:

  1. adorable and I know just what you mean about taking it slow ;p

    ReplyDelete