Thursday, February 24, 2011

The fun things you can do with cardboard boxes!!

Yesterday, the girls & I decided to pull a large wardrobe cardboard box out of our garage and have some fun with it! They were having a blast using is as a tunnel, a clubhouse, you name it! Sydney really enjoyed crawling through them as well. It was one of the first times that I really felt that the girls were playing together! I look forward to the many years to come of watching them playing together with dolls, barbies and all the other fun things that sisters do together!

This is a video of the girls playing with the box tunnel! You'll notice when the girls are at the stairs that Avery starts "meow'ing" like a kitty and Sydney copies her! The truly keen eye might notice that Avery is wearing a tank top as a skirt. She dressed herself during her nap time (ie: "quiet time" in her room now that she doesn't really nap anymore). She insisted that it was her "ballerina skirt".... whatever works!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment