Monday, May 23, 2011

The girls annual doctor visit!

First, I want to appologize for my blog posts being nonexistant recently! Life has just been too crazy! I'll try to keep up with it as much as time allows!

I took Avery for her 3 year check up & Sydney for her 1 year check up! Both girls are doing great! Avery is 29.8 lbs (25-50%), 36in tall (25-50%) & her body mass index is 16kg (50%)! The doctor did mention that Avery's tonsils looked a little... It's not a concern at this point but will be something that we need to keep an eye on. Sydney is 20.7lbs (25-50%), 29in tall (25-50%) & her head is 46cm (75%). With her 1st birthday comes the challenges of focusing her diet to more table food and less formula! We're also working on transitioning from the bottle to a sippy cup! Sydney isn't walking unassisted yet but she's cruising everywhere with her walker & various baby strollers. Walking will probably be coming any day now!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment