I had my 12 week doctor's appointment yesterday! Everything is going quite well with the baby! All of my bloodwork looks good and I tested negative for Cystic Fibrosis. They were able to pick up the baby's heartbeat right away. The heartbeat rate is 160, which the doctor said is very normal. I will go back next month for additional testing.
You are so cute!!! I love this blog. I can't wait to watch baby Pohl (and your belly grow).PLEASE call me when you are feeling up to it so we can have lunch. - Jessica
ReplyDeleteWow a Baby Blog!! I have never been part of a blog. My very first. I guess todays baby blogs are yesterdays coffee with the girls. This is a great idea so we can all see your progress from a distance. Glad your morning sickness is almost done. I will pass this on to the rest of the family. -Mary
ReplyDeleteHey!! i'm so excited that i will atleast be able to watch my baby niece/nephew grow inside of you since i wont be able to be close to you! :( This was such a good idea! Anyway i love you and i cant wait to see more and more pictures!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSarah