Monday, November 12, 2007

14 Week Belly Picture





It's slowly getting bigger! Some people may not think it's getting bigger (my husband included)! Trust me... I should know... it is! :)

It's so neat to finally be seeing some signs of pregnancy other than morning sickeness!!

4 comments:

  1. WOWW..i can def. tell the difference between the 2. It's soo cool!! This is def. killing me going week by week..its not coming fast enough, i'm sure you agree. I also cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girlll..haha anyway, i love ya, stay safe!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitly see the difference. I agree with Sarah, I can't wait to know what the sex is so we can start shopping for my 1st grandchild!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and we are so excited for you and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete