Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Going To Be A Girl!!

I went to my 20 week ultrasound appointment today... I was previously told that I was roughly 19 weeks and 5 days (as of today). But after the ultrasound tech measured the baby today, they determined that it was only exactly 18 weeks, as of today. Apparently I was only 3 days pregnant the day Andrew left! Talk about cutting it close! ha ha So I guess you'll all have to subtract a week and a half from each of the belly shots below for the most accurate interpretation! My new due date will now be May 23rd.

However, I am super excited that SHE was in a perfect position for them to be able to tell me that it's a girl (with 70% certainty)! They rescheduled my ultrasound appointment for when I'm 21 weeks along and they will be able to tell me with more certainty at that point. But the tech told me that he was pretty certain based upon what he saw that it was a girl. He said that he wouldn't have said anything at all if it were just a guess.

Andrew and I couldn't be more excited! It's just so great to be able to start referring to the baby as a "she" not an "it" Now I can REALLY start shopping! :) Andrew and I are now seriously talking about baby names now that we know it's a girl. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. I already did some girl shopping. I bought some girly onesies. Sarah and I will do more tomorrow, she didn't want me to buy stuff without her. I am so excited it's a girl.

    Love from her gramma Coolidge

    ReplyDelete