Sunday, January 13, 2008
I Registered Today!!
Although it's a little early for us, I registered today! Like a typical father to be, Andrew was more than happy to not have to get dragged to the store to do this task! :) A good friend of mine, Shely, is 2 months ahead of me in her pregnancy and wanted to register together. We also had our friend Kiley (who has a 2 year old) come with us for some practical advice. I don't think we could've done it without her!! I'm not yet sure when my baby shower will be but at least I'm ahead of the game and done with the registering part! For anyone that's interested (please don't feel that you have to), We're registered at Babies R Us (you can also access the registry online at http://www.babiesrus.com/).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see your pic, Jeannette keep it up
ReplyDelete