Monday, January 14, 2008

My Due Date Is Adjusted AGAIN!!

Today's ultrasound went quite well. She is now exactly 1 full pound! It's a small milestone but exciting for us nonetheless because she is out of being measured by mere ounces and now is a pound!! They also confirmed again that it was, without a doubt, a girl. I didn't tell the tech the past few opinions so that he wouldn't be biased and he still concluded the same thing as all the rest. They spent about 40 minutes with me, taking pictures of her heart, brain, spine, all of her organs, etc etc etc. She has developed more in the past 3 weeks since my 3d ultrasound... she's getting a little more meat on her bones and doesn't look quite so skeleton like! At one point, the ultrasound tech even pointed out that she was sticking out her tongue. Definitely a spunky little Andrew and Jeanette baby! :)~

Based on the last Army ultrasound that I had in December, I should be 21.5 weeks along. I had another Army ultrasound today and they re-adjusted it to me being exactly 22 weeks pregnant as of today based upon the baby's measurements, which would make my new due date around May 19 (if I do the math). This makes more sense to me based upon my ovulation cycle in August than when they said I was due May 23rd. I know it's off by just a few days but it makes more sense now. The ultrasound tech wouldn't confirm the new due date and said that I'd have to talk to my doctor about that. I have an appointment this Friday so I look forward to discussing all of these due date changes and talk to him about when I can exactly expect this baby to come so that we can get Andrew here in time!! I don't really care WHEN she comes, I just need Andrew to be here to be a part of the birth of his daughter so it'd be nice for the Army to decide on her due date so that we can make that happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment