Saturday, April 19, 2008
Daddy's Coming Home for R&R!!
Andrew just got his R&R date... he'll be leaving Iraq May 3rd!!!! That means that he should be home around May 5th, exactly 1 week before the baby's due date! I keep asking her to cooperate and not come any earlier so that her daddy can be there! In the mean time, I am counting down the days and just trying to make them fly by as quickly as possible by staying busy. He will have 18 days until he has to go back on his "business trip" (as I like to call it)! We will miss him tremendously but are just excited for the chance to spend a little time with him. It's looking like he will be gone for the entire 15 months (thank you Bush), which means he'll be home late November/early December(ish). I still keep hoping that the Army will surpise us and bring him home earlier... but I guess we'll see. In the mean time, baby and I will just have to make sure to take plenty of pictures and webcam with daddy often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment