Friday, April 18, 2008
The Baby's Room Is Almost Done!!
Thanks to the help of Shely & Kylie, the baby's room is finally re-painted the new color to match the quilt. I have an up close pic of the quilt included in this blog. You'll notice that I matched the wall color to the few darker blue accent stripes on the quilt. I LOVE the new wall color! It's a nice bright accent color and really looks great with the tan carpet and dark wood furniture!! The pictures don't really do it justice it's at least an idea of what the room looks like! So, besides a few more things, her room is pretty much done. I still want to hang a little book shelf on the wall between the dresser and the dry sink/changing table and also hang wooden block letters that spell out her name on the wall over her crib (we now just need to figure out a name...). But other than that, the room is done and I have all the supplies that I need for her! My last step is to take the tags off and wash a few of her "newborn" outfits and pack my hospital bag! :) So exciting!! 3 weeks to go.... Anyway, just wanted to share..

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super Cute!! I love the valence!
ReplyDeleteAwww I love it!! Baby girl doesn't have a name?? I thougt maybe you guys were just keeping it a secret.
ReplyDelete