My friends Kylie and Shely threw me a fantastic Colorado baby shower today!! I had a lot of great friends come to celebrate with me. It was a great day! I only have pictures of myself before the shower but I will post an update with shower pictures as soon as I can! :)
As for the baby, she will be 36 weeks this Monday so we're getting closer and closer!! Within the next few days, Andrew should be getting the official date of when he's going to be leaving Iraq to come home for his R&R. The Army seems like they're going to work with him as much as possible... We were thinking of having him leave hopefully May 5th (ish) so that he'll be home at least 5 days earlier than the baby's due date. We will see!!!! May is going to be a great month! Not only do I get to see Andrew but we finally get to meet our baby girl!!
As for the baby, she will be 36 weeks this Monday so we're getting closer and closer!! Within the next few days, Andrew should be getting the official date of when he's going to be leaving Iraq to come home for his R&R. The Army seems like they're going to work with him as much as possible... We were thinking of having him leave hopefully May 5th (ish) so that he'll be home at least 5 days earlier than the baby's due date. We will see!!!! May is going to be a great month! Not only do I get to see Andrew but we finally get to meet our baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment