Thursday, May 15, 2008

No baby yet...

My due date was May 12th. Still no baby... Andrew and I are having a great time spending time together and are anxiously anticipating the arrival of our little girl. As of today, he still has 10 days left of R&R so ideally she'll be born soon so he can have as much time as possible with her before he has to go back to Iraq! I went to the doctor this past Tuesday and had my membranes scraped again but it's been 48 hours and no results. We discussed that I would call her Friday (tomorrow) if I haven't yet gone into labor and she would try to schedule an induction date for early next week. We will see...

2 comments:

  1. Awww I know how you feel. My two were 8 and 3 days late. Hope she comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted - we're all thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete