Sunday, May 11, 2008

One last pregnancy picture!


Although I do NOT feel very photogenic these days, I figured that I'd post my last pregnancy photo to finish my tracking of my entire pregnancy. My due date is officially tomorrow and there is no baby just yet... I did get my membranes scraped last Wednesday in hopes that would help things along but apparently she wasn't ready to come. I will go back to the doctors this Tuesday and do the same (if she doesn't come before then)! I feel unbelievably large and swollen these days and get barely any sleep due to my large size but I can hang in there for a little while longer if I have to. In the mean time, Andrew and I are just enjoying our "pre-baby" time together, the calm before the storm. Worst case, the Army will induce me after I'm 7 days late. It's now just up to her...

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful and you'll be really glad that you took that picture. I've been checking your blog everyday hoping for baby news - keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete