Later on, I let her play on her rocking moose that her Uncle Matt got her from Sweden. She's really good at holding on and loves rocking back and forth on it (with a little help from me, of course!) All I have to say is I can't wait for Andrew to return home. We were joking on the phone today that with our luck, he'll get the same bug that we both have and I'll trade in nursing a sick baby while I'm sick for nursing a sick husband! ;)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sick weekend...
Avery & I have a stomach bug! Avery has had it since Friday night and I got it Sunday evening. Lucky for us, Andrew happens to be in Las Vegas for a boys weekend! Isn't that always the way that it works?!? Regardless, Avery has been doing quite well minus a few cranky spells here and there. In this video, it got to the point where nothing I gave her could calm her crankiness so I decided, why not give her stuff to make noise with? That seems to always get a smile out of babies! I'm having trouble downloading the video of that right now but I'll try again later.
Later on, I let her play on her rocking moose that her Uncle Matt got her from Sweden. She's really good at holding on and loves rocking back and forth on it (with a little help from me, of course!) All I have to say is I can't wait for Andrew to return home. We were joking on the phone today that with our luck, he'll get the same bug that we both have and I'll trade in nursing a sick baby while I'm sick for nursing a sick husband! ;)

Later on, I let her play on her rocking moose that her Uncle Matt got her from Sweden. She's really good at holding on and loves rocking back and forth on it (with a little help from me, of course!) All I have to say is I can't wait for Andrew to return home. We were joking on the phone today that with our luck, he'll get the same bug that we both have and I'll trade in nursing a sick baby while I'm sick for nursing a sick husband! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment