Friday, August 7, 2009

A day at the petting zoo!

Andrew & I googled to see if there were any petting zoo's in the Colorado Springs area. We found one in North Springs called Wishing Star Farm. It was a blast! At first, Avery was a bit aprehensive but she warmed up to all the animals very quickly and even got to ride a mini horse (video in blog below this one). There were cows, chickens, bunnies, sheep, goats, pigs, a mini llama, llamas, donkeys, horses, mini horses, a mini cow, a camel, etc etc etc. Some animals were in cages while others were just roaming around freely. Avery was in heaven playing with all of these animals. For anyone that knows me, I was also in heaven!! What a great time! I posted just a few pictures ont his blog but have more posted on my Facebook page!

Feeding the mini cow!


"Psst... kid, give us some of the good stuff! We won't tell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment