Avery had a bouncy chair as a baby that she used to love. Once she outgrew it, it was put away. When she, occasionally, went to hourly childcare or to the church nursery on Sundays, she would always play with their bouncy chairs. It seemed like it was a source of comfort for her. I pulled it out for her recently and she's been addicted to it ever since. She loves to sit in it when she watches her shows in the morning. She wakes up and will run from her bedroom to her chair and say "rock rock rock"!!! She loves to rock in her chair and watch her favorite show "Yo Gabba Gabba". If I don't turn her show on for her while I get her breakfast together, she'll hand me the remote and say "gabba gabba". How can I resist?!? Below are a few pictures of her enjoying her chair. Hopefully she'll outgrow this phase before the new baby comes or we'll have to buy a new bouncy chair just for the baby!
These pics are so cute....Kristopher recently found our bouncy seat and he too loves to sit in it and watch TV..too funny
ReplyDelete