Friday, October 2, 2009

Pictures from Weatherford!

We've been quite busy unpacking and getting the house in order! We have had a chance to have a little fun around the house though... Below are some fun pictures! More pictures of the house will be posted in the near future once we get the house in a reasonable shape! We arrived in Weatherford last Saturday, bought a refrigerator and had it delivered on Monday and got our household goods delivered on Wednesday! We were told that it would be delivered (best case) on Saturday but they were able to get it to us sooner, thank God! Living with nothing but a pack n play, a cooler and air mattresses is a bit rough! We get Satellite TV hooked up tomorrow. It'll be nice to have it but I'm afraid that Andrew's awesome productivity might slow down once we have it! LOL We are loving it here so far... The house is a great size with plenty of room for everyone! It's situated on 1 acre of land which the dogs love!! It is also a ranch style house so we love the fact that Avery can have free range and we don't have to worry about stairs! The house is in the country but it's only two highway exits from the center of town that seams to have it all! We haven't had much time to explore Weatherford much but we hope to as soon as we get the house in order!

Now that we have plenty of room, we have a place for Avery to play with the kitchen that Wyatt Martin so kindly donated to her. She LOVES it!
While unpacking, I pulled out MY favorite teddy bear from childhood... It's a bear that I got when I was her age and she loves it! It warms my heart! She drags it around and insists that it naps in her crib with her. It's as tall as she is, is quite raggedy and is missing one eye but she loves the bear just as much as I do!
Rocking at Cracker Barrel!
Helping us shop for a refrigerator at Lowe's. As my mother was carrying her into Lowe's, Avery reminded her that she always gets to drive the race car shopping carts. The things that kids remember!?!
Avery, Andrew and the dogs playing in our acre backyard while I watch from the patio. We have two pooped puppies and one exhausted toddler!

1 comment:

  1. so much fun! I'm glad you have the blog so we can keep up to date on the next chapter in your lives!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete