Monday, November 30, 2009

"Maybe if I ignore Santa, he'll go away?!?"

Our local Walmart had Santa visiting this weekend so Avery & I made an impromtu stop to say "hello" while we were shopping. Walmart was doing pictures for free too... you can't beat that! This is the first time that she's ever met Santa. She did better than I expected. I thought that she might cry or get upset, like most kids would for the first time. Nope! She was very brave... no tears. She just preferred to ignore him in hopes that he'd go away. He did give her a delicious candy cane which seemed to make the entire experience worth it to her! She ignored him the entire time but was very quick to tell him "bye bye" the minute he put her down! I crack up everytime I look at this photo and see the expression on her face. It was too hilarious not to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment