Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our comedian!

If Avery eats well, she usually gets a popsicle after dinner. It also helps with her teething! After she's done, she usually hands her stick to either Andrew & I and we'll read the corny joke to her and then we all laugh. Last night, she wanted to read the joke herself so we patiently sat there while she pretended to read. It turned out to be hilarious because she said some gibberish while pretending to read the stick and then looked at us and laughed like, "come on, that's funny... you're supposed to laugh now". Of course, we laughed with her and she LOVED that so she proceeded to read another joke and then laugh and we all laughed with her. This went on for at least 10 minutes! Andrew & I were legitimately laughing... not at her joke but just at her! She cracked us up and loved getting our reactions. It was precious and I wished that I'd had my camera ready for it. Luckily, she did the same thing tonight so I grabbed my camera to catch this moment on film. Below is the video. At the end, I tried to count to 5 with her but she was too distracted. I did this because another new thing that she likes to do it count to 5 with us. We'll say 1 and hold up one finger (and so on and so forth), she'll then say "do" (2), then we say "three" and she'll say "fo"(4) and then we all say 5 together and then clap. Although Avery's "5" sounds more like "pie"! I was hoping to capture this on video but it didn't quite work out tonight. Oh well!

3 comments:

  1. HA HA that is so so funny. She is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness. That was so funny. What a smart little cutie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!! She is too freakin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete