Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sick Day...

Avery's been sick for the past 3 days and is very slowly getting better... So we've been stuck in the house for 3 days while Andrew is at work. We're trying to keep busy but there's only so much you can do inside! I'm trying to get as creative as possible! Today, we played "beauty salon"! Avery got pretty pigtails and Bowen... well, you'll have to see the pictures below for Bowen's fate! LOL

Avery proudly showing off her big girl bed. Btw, she's doing wonderfully with it! She goes down for naps and bedtime with no problems. We tell her it's time and she crawls into position, ready for her blanket to be placed upon her and her frog to play night time music! She also waits in her bed in the mornings until we come and get her. She crawls out the minute we open the door so I know that she is able to get out of the bed but I don't know if she knows that she's allowed without us being there. I'm not gonna tell her that secret! I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough! :)

Bowen was lucky enough to be a beauty shop customer too! He's so ashamed... he won't even look at the camera!
Showing us her pigtails... poor thing has a nose that just won't stop running!

"Why would you let this happen to me?!?" He's such a good sport! He'll let Avery do anything to him as long as he's getting attention!
Avery handed me the camera and said "cheese" (she wanted a photo taken)! I couldn't resist posting it bc it's pretty cute, minus the red eyes & nose! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh she looks so sick - poor little kiddo! I hope she's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete