Avery & Bowen ("BoBo") keep getting more bonded to each other as every day passes. I joke that it's probably a good thing that Avery is getting a human sibling soon because she treats Bowen like her brother. I think the feeling is mutual though because Bowen always seems to be with Avery and has even started sleeping on the floor in her room at night.
Avery is responsible for feeding her dog every night. This is a good thing because she makes sure to remind me when I forget! She carries the bowl to the garage, I fill the bowl and then she'll walk it back into the kitchen (with no spills so far!!) and put it back in it's rightful place. Afterwards, she'll order Bowen to "EAT BoBo"! Sometimes he listens and sometimes he doesn't but it's really cute! Bowen is a lucky dog because Avery reminds me several times a day that Bowen NEEDS a treat and she persists until Bowen gets his treat. If it weren't for his little sister, he wouldn't always have dinner on time and he'd have a few less treats in his belly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment