Below is Avery eating daddy's special pancakes this morning while she watches a cartoon. I don't know what his magic ingredient is but daddy's pancakes are ALWAYS scarfed down! Mine... not so much! She ate FIVE silver dollar pancakes this morning while I was at my doctor's appointment and Andrew had to turn her down when she asked for more because he figured that was plenty for her little belly. No butter, no sugar, no syrup... just plain pancakes and she wolfs them down every time for him! I NEED to know his secrets!! I try every trick under the sun to get her to eat something that's considered a meal and not a snack food (ie: cereal, goldfish, apple sauce, etc)! ;)
Avery taking Dillon for a walk around the house in a baby stroller. Aunt Jenn put Dillon in the stroller and Avery had a blast pushing him around. We couldn't decide whether Dillon was just chilling in the stroller or absolutely frozen in fear. It was too cute, nonetheless! (Ignore the extreme bed head... Avery had just gotten up from a nap)!


No comments:
Post a Comment