Saturday, April 3, 2010

What a difference a year makes!!

Avery & I originally visited Andrew at Fort Carson almost exactly 1 year ago 3/3/09. I wanted to do a side by side comparison of both sets of pictures to really see just how much things have changed in a year!! Avery almost looks like a completely different kid! She was SO little (and chunky) compared to now! Besides just visually, so much has changed in a year! We now have an almost 2 year old daughter with another one on the way... We've moved from Colorado to Texas... and most importantly, Andrew finally has a stable job where he gets to come home everyday without worrying that he's going to deploy again! What a difference a year makes! :)

I have LOVED this photo (below) ever since it was taken almost exactly a year ago so I made sure to get the same exact shot when we visited Andrew's helicopter today. I wanted to compare the two side by side. How fun is this?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment