Monday, May 31, 2010

Sydney's Homecoming!!

With the help of Andrew's parents, Avery decorated the house for our homecoming from the hospital. We even had a fresh bouquet of flowers waiting for us and were treated to a delicious steak dinner made by Mary & Jim that night! Let's not forget about a bottle of my favorite Pinot Grigio chilling in the fridge! I'm thinking with that kind of royal treatment, I should have more kids! On second thought... LOL ;) It was definitely a nice way to transition back to home!
My sister Jenn, Mary & Jim definitely went above and beyond while I was in the hospital and we REALLY appreciated all of the help! It was so nice to be able to relax and bond with Sydney and Andrew while in the hospital because I didn't have to worry about anything at home!
Putting stickers on the welcome home sign!
We were shocked that Avery allowed those balloons to be hung on the mailbox until we saw that she had plenty of her own in the house already! The girl LOVES balloons!!
What a nice welcome home!!

Needless to say... I was moving a little slower that day! ;)
Proud parents!
Avery loves to hold her baby sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment