Yesterday, out of the blue, Avery grabbed one of her stuffed dogs and put him in a choke hold and said "I got you! I got you puppy! I got you!" over and over again. All the while, she was rolling around on the floor with him in a death grip! Andrew & I have no clue where this came from but her brain is a sponge these days so who knows?!? She proceed to run around the house with the puppy screaming "I got you!!" for a good 15 minutes. Every now and then during this time, she'd drop to the ground and just start wrestling him. She has done it several times since yesterday and it's always the same stuffed puppy. Andrew has been at work and got to hear it on the phone but didn't get to witness it in person so I got a little bit of it on film today. I don't know what this puppy did to be singled out from the rest of her toys like this and deserve such treatment but it must've been something good!! LOL She just cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment