Thursday, April 8, 2010

5.5 weeks to go, 38 days left... but who's counting?!?

I think the post title says it all! I'm SO close to my due date yet feel like it can't come soon enough the bigger and more sleep deprived and uncomfortable that I get!! I had my 34 week OB appointment today. I've only gained another 4lbs in the last 2 weeks and my doctor thinks I'm right on track with that. My stomach is measuring exactly 34.5 weeks and all my other numbers looks great (baby's heart beat, my blood pressure, etc). So we're right on track for my May 16th due date!! I have my next appointment in 2 weeks and then after that, I'll start going to the doctors once a week to monitor my labor progression more closely. I promise I'll post at least one last preggo picture of me before I give birth but I'll have to wait until I don't have a day where I feel SUPER pregnant! TBD!

1 comment:

  1. start taking the pics everyday and then pic the one you like best after week, that's how I have to do it, lol.

    I can't believe you are so close! That means I am right behind you!

    ReplyDelete